NAV - "Count On Me" (Official Audio) (Official Lyrics)


 NAV - "Count On Me" (Official Audio) (Official Lyrics)

I look great on the surface but I’m not doing well

Get to where I’m going I put myself through hell

Not the happiest person but nobody can tell

Cause I never cry for help I rather cry by myself

Can’t let what someone say about me make me now

Thought I did this shit correctly but still they don’t respect me

I wonder why they hate me now

Why don’t they accept me they just keep on rejecting me and it’s starting to break me down

When my problems get the best of me forget about my blessings I don’t care if they take me

now

I ain’t scared to die I’m scared to live to long

Don’t wanna find out which friend gonna stab me in my back

Don’t wanna find out who my Ex with when she moves on

Don’t wanna find out when I’m working I’m tryna relax

I don’t wanna know when I’m falling off

I don’t wanna know who not gone take my calls

I know I’ll only be around for so long

But when they count me out who can I count on

Me

I got me

Count on me

I could count on me

I could count on me

No comments:

Post a Comment